Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SA App Center Content Update.

As I have said before I was a little disappointed with the SA apps Center limited range of content.

Basically Non of the Disney or Pixar apps i was hoping for when i bought LeapPads for my kids.

I subsequently have been in contact with the powers that be at LeapFrog,  and discovered that the reason we currently do not have the full range of apps available in South Africa is due to international licencing issues.

These issues are being addressed and hopefully with be resolved next year (2012).

I will keep you updated on this matter.

While we wait for this issue to be resolved you can buy imported Download Cards, I would Suggest US cards as they are the only country  that has all the apps in there center.

See Best buy on app center download cards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing .

Real Time Web Analytics